Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Promotion



“Promotion: Developing and spreading persuasive communications about an offer”. Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing. To promote my event I will launch an ad and a podcast many social network sites such as Facebook and Twitter. By using these two forms of social media is the best way to begin to reach my customers and promote my charity event.“Promotion means activities that communicate the merits of the product and persuade target customers to buy it.” Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing. Most people in my target market demographic has at least one account on either Facebook or Twitter. “Promotion means activities that communicate the merits of the product and persuade target customers to buy it.” Armstrong & Kotler (2011). Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. Prentice Hall Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment