Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me x3

There are few things that i buy that i believe define me, things i would say that i can't  live with out. There are a few things in my life that I would have to say describe me, these things I feel are thing that I cannot live without. My first item that I believe describes me most is my drum kit. I feel this item describes me best because it shows my appreciation for music, musical instruments, and the talent that plays them. Being an audio producer it is good to be well rounded in musical instruments. It will give you a better understanding of how musical instruments go together. I believe this item is my favorite item I own because I play my drums every no matter what. The next item I would like to choose that also best describes me would have to be my computer. My computer is what keeps me entertain when I have nothing else to do, it helps me do my homework and it has all of my music on it. It is my go to guy in dire situations. I use my computer every day and it provides a bit of a social life with Facebook and other networking sites, and it also provides a good way to market things such as music and items to sell. The last item I think would also describe me pretty good is my car. I love my car to death, it takes me anywhere I need to go and I find it to be reliable. My car is 1996 Mazda Protégé, it isn’t a new car, and it’s definitely fast and or sporty. It’s just a regular car but it’s my car I bought for myself right after high school. I love my car especially because the sound system in it is amazing, and the car sounds mean when it drives that’s why I like it. These items are items I cannot live with out, and I use each item on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment